My Favorite Winter Running Gloves
Are they gloves or are they mittens? They are the best of both! The TrailHeads Power Stretch Convertible Mittens – Women’s Fingerless Gloves have so much to offer. Below are the features that I love best. You can find more information about these great mittens here. (As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.)
What I like:
- They are warm. These mittens keep my hands warm on the coldest of days. My fingertips usually get cold with traditional gloves but, since these gloves are mittens at the top, my fingertips always stay warm.
- They are convertible. This feature is fantastic! If my hands get a little too warm or if I want access to my fingers, the mitten part folds back easily to reveal the fingerless gloves underneath. Not only does it fold back, but it can be neatly tucked into a discrete pocket.
- The thumb part is independent. The thumb is separate from the mitten and the top of it can be folded back. That means when I want to quickly press something on my phone, all I do is pull back the thumb part. It has a convenient magnet that allows you to keep the thumb part folded back and out of the way.
- They are comfortable. These mittens are soft and feel great on my hands. The material has just the right amount of stretch and the cuffs are long enough to cover my wrists.
What I dislike:
- The only negative that I have found is that sometimes my hands get sweaty on long runs. Most likely this happens because I keep the mittens on when I don’t really need them. They are just so cozy!
I am so glad that I found these mittens. Their features are fantastic! They are my go-to cold weather running gloves/mittens and they make running in New England during the cold winter months much more bearable.