If you are looking for a long sleeve running shirt that keeps you warm, the BALEAF Women’s Thermal Fleece Running Shirt with Thumbholes & Zip Pocket is a great option. Below are the features that I like best. You can find more information about this shirt here. (As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.)
What I like:
- This running shirt has just the right amount of stretch. I sized up based on reviews and it fits well. It is just loose enough to allow for a tank underneath on days when I want another layer.
- It is warm and breathable. The fleece lining is thin, but adequate. I like that the shirt does not feel bulky.
- It has a zippered pocket. I had anticipated using the pocket for small items, but was pleasantly surprised that my phone fits perfectly. Bonus!
- The sleeves have thumb holes. I like using the thumb holes on days that are cool, but not cold enough for gloves.
- The fabric is great. I have been disappointed in the past by long sleeve running shirts that are scratchy. This material is soft and comfortable.
- It has a nice length. I like that the shirt extends past my waist.
- The price is reasonable for the quality and features it offers.
What I dislike:
- So far, there is nothing about this shirt that I dislike.
I am glad that I purchased this shirt because it has so much to offer. It makes running in the cold much more pleasant.